ANC Profile Cost in Bengaluru
ANC profile aims to safeguard the health of pregnant women. It is helpful for obstetricians in identification of possible problems in the initial stages of pregnancy. This results in reduction of future complications. An ANC profile test promotes early postnatal care and planning of a healthy pregnancy. It makes sure that the health of fetus and mother is in good condition. If you are looking for an ANC profile test center in Bengaluru city, here is a list of diagnostic centers and laboratories providing this facility.
Following are the ANC Profile centers from most reputed pathology / radiology labs in Bengaluru.
Darwin Poly Clinic AND Diagnostic Center
5th Cross Rd., Bank Avenue Colony
Area: Kalyan Nagar [Bengaluru] - 43
Vipraa Diagnostics and Research Center
No.738, Near K R Puram Extension Bus Stop, Old Madras Rd.,K R Puram Extension, Krishnarajapuram
Area: CV Raman Nagar [Bengaluru] - 36
Mohan's Poly Clinic
No. 504, 6th Cross, Club Rd., 6th Block
Area: Koramangala [Bengaluru] - 95
Duplicate Isha Diagnostic And Research Centers
No 311, Near SAI Baba Temple, Sampige Rd., 15th Cross
Area: Malleswaram [Bengaluru] - 03
Anand Diagnostic Laboratory (Koramangala)
677, 16th main, 3rd Block
Area: Koramangala [Bengaluru] - 34
080-2550-4207 | 080-2550-1019 | 9449862624
Anand Diagnostic Laboratory (Banashankari)
24th Cross Rd., Banashankari Stage II
Area: Banashankari [Bengaluru] - 70
Apollo Clinic (Basavanagudi)
Next to Basavanagudi, 99/4, Bull Temple Rd., RK Mutt Layout, Mahantara Lay Out, Kempegowda Ngr.
Area: Basavanagudi [Bengaluru] - 19
Clumax Medall Care Center Plus
No. 1543, Gnd. Flr., 19th Main, Opp. to BMTC bus depot, Sector 1
Area: HSR Layout [Bengaluru] - 02
Dr Levine Memorial Hospital
No.17/1, Sarjapura Main Rd., Bellandur Gate, Opp. To Spring Field Apartment, Behind HDFC Bank Bellandur Gate
Area: Koramangala [Bengaluru] - 34
080-4110-0972 | 080-6547-0252 | 080-4110-0971 | 9611548043 | 9945288850
Rashi Diagnostic Center
No.50, Sharadha Complex, Opp. New Baldwin School, Ramamurthy Ngr. Main Rd., Dodda Banaswadi
Area: HRBR Layout [Bengaluru] - 43
ANC profile sub-tests are carried out in first two trimesters of pregnancy. No harmful effects of this test have been reported. Prior information of a pregnant woman's family history and medication record can help the obstetrician during the treatment.
ANC profile test involves following sub-tests:
- Blood group test: It is helpful in cases where blood is required for pregnant women.
- Hb content
- Total blood count: RBC and WBC count is measured in total blood count.
- Blood sugar test: For detection of diabetes, blood sugar test is carried out.
- Rhesus blood group test: Rhesus factor in blood is detected in this test.
- HIV screening: HIV detection is carried out in pregnant women to prevent HIV infection in the new-born.
- Syphilis screening: For preventing infection to fetus from mother, testing for Syphilis is carried out.
- VDRL (Venereal Disease Research laboratory) screening: VDRL screening is performed for prevention of infection to baby from mother. This test checks for Syphilis infection and hence, is useful during pregnancy.
- Hepatitis B surface Ag screening: Screening for Hepatitis B is carried out to detect the presence of Hepatitis in pregnant women. This can help in preventing the virus from infecting the fetus.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about ANS profile test. We will be happy to answer you questions. We are looking forward to your feedback about our services.