ANC Profile Cost in Pune
ANC profile test or antenatal care as a whole includes pregnancy planning and screening tests for monitoring health conditions during pregnancy. The primary objective of ANC profile test is to safeguard the health of pregnant woman and developing fetus. If you are looking for ANC profile test centers in Pune, we have provided here a list of diagnostic centers and laboratories with the facility of this test.
Following are the ANC Profile centers from most reputed pathology / radiology labs in Pune.
Anandanjali Diagnostic Center
Indrayani Ngr., Near Century Enk
Area: Bhosari [Pune] - 26
Akshay Centre, First Flr., Next to Jayashree Hotel, Tilak Rd., Shukrawar Peth
Area: Pune Peth [Pune] - 02
Nucleus Diagnostics Center (Kothrud)
Vasantika Society, Gnd. Flr., Paud Rd.
Area: Kothrud [Pune] - 38
Nucleus Diagnostics (Warje)
Shop No: 6, Akshay Palace, Warje Malwadi Rd.
Area: Warje [Pune] - 52
Nucleus Diagnostics Center (Wakad)
Near Santosh Hall, Next to AXIS Bank ATM, Sinhagad Rd., Anand Ngr.
Area: Vadgaon [Pune] - 51
Hermes Diagnostic Center
1988, Convent Street
Area: Camp [Pune] - 01
Bharati Pathalogy Lab
Area: Shivaji Nagar [Pune] - 12
Parmar Multi Speciality Hospital And Maternity Home
Plot No. 13, Survey No. 157, Parihar Chowk, DP Rd., Behind Polka Dots
Area: Aundh [Pune] - 07
P. H. Diagnostic Center by owner
Shankar Smruti Apartment, Opposite Fabindia ITI Road, Sanewadi
Area: Aundh [Pune] - 07
020-2588-7799 | 020-3291-5599
P H Diagnostic Center (Swargate)
Lotus Court, Opp. Adinath Society, Pune Satara Rd.
Area: Swargate [Pune] - 09
Routine antenatal tests: A range of tests are advised during pregnancy. All these tests are meant for healthy baby growth and healthy delivery.
ANC profile test or antenatal test mainly includes:
- Blood tests: Blood tests include testing of blood group, iron content and Rhesus (RhD) factor in blood group.
- Blood pressure: At every antenatal visit, blood pressure of pregnant woman is checked. High blood pressure in pregnancy can be an indication of hypertension associated with it.
- Ultrasound scans: These scans can help in monitoring fetus condition and dating scan for deciding due date of delivery.
- Urine analysis: Presence of proteins in urine sample can be an indication of infections during pregnancy.
- Weight check ups: Pregnant women are at increased risk of problems if they are overweight for their height. Consuming right foods and following recommended exercise is essential during pregnancy.
- Pap test: Pap or pap smear test can be performed during pregnancy. Ideally this test is carried out prior to 24 weeks gestation. This test helps in detection of warning signs for cervical cancer in initial stages.
These routine tests are not harmful for pregnant women. Delivering a new born into this world is a joy for women. And what better it would be to ensure that the baby is born healthy. This is where antenatal care gains prominence and hence, don't neglect it at any cost.